onsdag 12 mars 2014

Guys can fake it? Unbelievable! The one thing that's ours!

Har varit en väldigt deppig dag idag så därför har jag kollat lite
vänner såhär på kvällskvisten. Skratta mår man bra av. Här är några av
mina absoluta favoritcitat..

1)) Ross: You know what? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no divorces in '99!
Rachel: But your divorce isn't even final yet.
Ross: Just the one divorce in '99!

2)) Ross: Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-alike contest and *won*!
Chandler: Ross came fourth and cried!

3)) Phoebe: after alot of talking, I convinced him

Joey: Let me get this straight. He got you to beg to sleep with him.
He got you to say that he never has to call you again and he got you
thinking that this is a great idea?!

Phoebe: aha...

Joey: this man is My god!!!

4)) Joey: In my spare time, I read to the blind. And I'm also a mento, for kids.
Interviewer: A Mento?
Joey: You know, a mento. A role-model.
Interviewer: A Mento. Like the candy?
Joey: As a matter of fact, I do.

5)) CHANDLER: I'm hoping that when Bob doesn't show up, she will seek
comfort in the open arms of the wry stranger at the next table.

ROSS: Oh my god. You are pure evil.

CHANDLER: Ok, pure evil, horny and alone. I've done this

6)) Joey: Hey Pheebs, you wanna help?
Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to.

7)) Monica: You kissed a guy? Oh my God!!!
Chandler: In my defense, it was dark and he was a very pretty guy.

8)) Phoebe: Is there going to be a vegetarian option for me?
Monica: Yes definitely.
Phoebe: Oh great! What is it?
Monica: Dancing...

9)) Monica: Listen you told me something that was really difficult for
you. And I figured if you could be honest, then I can too.. I'm not
22. I'm 25... and thirteen months.

Young Ethan: as long as we're telling stuff, I have another one for
you. I'm a little younger than I said.

Monica: You're not a senior?

Young Ethan: Oh, I'm a senior... in High School.

10)) Monica: This has been like my dream ever since I got my first
Easy-Bake Oven and opened "Easy Monica's Bakery".

11)) Chandler: How could it not matter?!

Ross: How was I supposed to know we'd end up being friends after
college, and you would be living with my sister?

Chandler: What about all that "friends forever" stuff?

Ross: I don't know, I was all high.

12)) Monica: Guys can fake it? Unbelievable! The one thing that's ours!

13))Phoebe: I may play the fool at times, but I'm a little more than
just a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit.

14)) Chandler: I can't stand the women

Phoebe: What?! I thought you were crazy about her!

Chandler: Yeah, I know, but all of those little annoying things she
did before we fell in love.. Like her voice, her laugh, her
personality—Well, they're all back, and she's picked up like nine new
ones!

15)) Joey: The guy still won't put out, huh?

Phoebe: Nope. Zilch, nothin', uh-uh..Why won't he give it up?

Joey: Maybe he drives his car on the other side of the road, if you
know what I mean.

Phoebe: No. What do you mean? He's not British.

16))Ross: Hey, Mon, if everything works out between you and Richard's
son, you will be able to tell your kids that you slept with their
grandfather.



Må väl. Nattinatt ❤️

1 kommentar:

  1. Hoppas idag är bättre för dig! Ta hand om dig och låt solen lysa lite på dig!

    SvaraRadera